I'm going to petition God to add five extra hours to my days. I cannot possibly get everything done in the 16 or 17 waking hours. This is my day, not necessarily in this order, but close.
1. Wake up, usually five or six am.
2. Drink coffee while playing on the computer for one to two hours catching up on two e-mail accounts, checking profiles on Youtube, Facebook, Myspace, Amazon, adding friends, adding music, update status, playing Mafia Wars (don't judge me, I'm a level 171 Master Underboss), checking blog for comments.
3. Get kids to school
4. Eat breakfast
6. Shower, dress
7. Go to Starbucks
11. Film a review
12. Edit video, and create review
13. Post review
14. Eat lunch
15. Grocery shop
16. Check computer again for e-mails, Facebook
17. Plan and start dinner
18. Pick up kids from school, while waiting, read another entry to review
19. Continue to cook dinner while helping kids with homework (unless it's math, I don't do math)
20. Eat dinner
21. Hang out with husband on computer (computers play an important role in my life, obviously, maybe too big a role, is there a pill for that?)
22. Watch movie or tv with the family.
So you see God, would it kill you to give me an extra five hours a day? With all I do, it would be nice to have time to take a bath, or a nap, or sit out in the sun and relax. It's not too much to ask, is it?
I recommend all of you to join me in this. Maybe if we get enough people to petition, God will come through. I mean, really, what would you do with five extra hours a day?