Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Top four things I hate about Twilight. #2 *SPOILER ALERT*


My #2 is Breaking Dawn. While there are things I liked about the book, the series took a turn I really didn't expect, nor did I like.

I was in no way ready for Bella to become a vampire. And really, Bella: Weakest person on the face of the earth = strongest vampire ever. Protector of vampire and human alike. Phllllllltttttttt (that's me giving a raspberry). I bet the werewolves can still kick her ass.

I hate hate hated the whole Bella getting pregnant thing. And I doubly hate hate hate the name Renesme. Stupid stupid stupid.

The other disgustingly gross thing in the book is Jacob imprinting on the stupid baby. Icky. Yuck. Severely dislike. I'm sure I'm not the only one. This had to creep out anyone with a moral bone in their body. Can you say, pedophilia? Blech. Let's just treat Jacob like crap through the entire series and then make him wait eighteen more years for a mate. Jacob needs to find a new set of friends and his own book deal.

I suppose that's it. I'm sure I could come up with more if I really tried, but I'm not sure it's worth the time.

Thanks for reading, come back tomorrow for #1 (I think you can figure out what it is)

Kisses :*

Megan

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha ... always felt the same way. 'Renesme'? WTFO?

    Stephanie Meyer made same of the same patent errors with her vampire chronicle as Charlaine harris did ... oh, wait ... I forgot. One was cannibalising the other. Silly me.

    ReplyDelete

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews