Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Top four things I like about Twilight #2


My #2 is Jacob. I suppose you would say I was on team Jacob. At first, I hated the idea of Jacob and the love triangle. Edward was the only one for Bella. I even think Stephenie Meyer maybe at first didn't want us to like him, the pushiness,the forced kiss, the clinginess (which is a word I apparently just made up), but he grows on us, in fact, in New Moon, he is the love interest for Bella. Let's Bella take chances, soar.

What do I like about Jacob? He's smart, he's sweet, he's sympathetic. He's human, yes maybe only in part, but he has human qualities that Edward no longer possesses as an immortal, which I don't really want to go into, because I will be blogging about Edward next week. And he loves Bella. He will do anything for Bella, of course the real reasons behind this are revealed in book four, but for now, in books one, two, and three, he's just a sweet kid that wears his heart on his sleeve.

Um, and the casting of Taylor Lautner, just gives us reason to like him even more. He is completely and utterly hot, even to this forty year old wife and mother. When I saw the trailer for New Moon, chills ran down my spine when Jacob turned into the werewolf? What? I'm human. I'm allowed to look and admire, aren't I?

Well enough about Jacob, come back tomorrow when I reveal my number one.

Kisses :*

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews