Tuesday, March 23, 2010

This is the day...


...Amazon announces the semi-finalists in the ABNA (Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award) contest. Last year they made us wait until about 9 pm. I'm hoping since the reviewing supposedly ended on the 14th or so, that they won't make us wait that long again. It's pure torture.

If so, I'm going to try and keep myself busy. I plan to do some gardening, mow the lawn,write, do a critique, and probably some cleaning.

I couldn't sleep at all last night, I have these huge bags under my eyes. You'll see them in the video. ugh.

It will not be the end of the world if I don't make the cut. I will continue to write. I have plans to revise a few of the novels I already have started (including Lockdown). I will continue my journey towards publication.

Kisses

:*

Megan
Post a Comment

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews