Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Whazzup?

I guess I haven't really updated my writing for awhile, so thought I would take the opportunity while I was lacking the creativity to come up with an interesting blog topic.  So, I've sent my revisions into my editor and now again I wait while crossing my fingers that they are good enough to pass.





I started another YA novel.  It's another one of my uplifting stories about death. er.  Why do I always write about death?  I guess I'm just fascinated by it.  But I digress.

On other fronts, I belong to a wonderful group of writers call The Class of 2K11.  We're YA and MG authors who are all debuting next year.  We're getting together and doing some cool stuff as our novels come out one by one.  Our official launch is 11-11-10, more on that later.

Other than all that writing stuff I'm busy being a soccer mom, chauffer, cook, maid, and laundress to Things One and Two. And I'm still trying to get used to working.  Not there yet.  I also apparently celebrated my unbirthday yesterday.  I guess we all have to do that every once in a while.

That's all.  I'm pretty boring these days.

Thanks for reading anyway. =)

Ciao,

Megan

3 comments:

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews