Monday, November 29, 2010

Manic Monday

Yes, new ideas to keep me blogging.  So today is Manic Monday where I basically get to rant about all the wrong in the world.

I expected to be writing about holiday travel, since I came back home from a weekend at the ocean, but honestly, it wasn't that bad except for the two or three drivers, who drove right next to each other, at a pace I can only compare to watching grass grow.  They held up traffic for miles.  And I had to speed up, slow down, change lanes, jockey for position to get around them.  This took 1 1/2 hours.  Once I got past them the last half hour was smooth sailing.

And how about them Seahawks, huh?  Nothing like being the king of the losers.  We're going to be in the play offs and get our asses kicked by the wild card team.  That will be a sad, sad day in Seattle.

My girls and I tried to find a Christmas movie to watch on TV last night.  We found two and they were boring and lame.  What happened to the day when the Christmas movies were funny and fun and original and made of clay?  Now they're all heartwarming and cheesy.  We ended up putting Edward Scissorhands in the DVD player.  Yes it IS a Christmas movie.

Well, that's my first Manic Monday.  And I didn't think I had anything to write about.  Come back tomorrow for 2fer Tuesday. (anyone want to blog with me tomorrow?)




Catch you on the flip side,

Megan

3 comments:

  1. I now have Manic Monday in my head :-)
    I agree about Christmas movies. Most of them are lame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those crazy pictures and Johnny Depp never disapppoints

    ReplyDelete

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews