Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thought Provoking Thursday: Work and other things that keep me from writing

Since I started work, it's been so hard to find the time to do anything let alone write.  I used to be good at the balancing act, but that was BW (before work).  Now, I'm like a crazy person running every which way, trying to multi-task but at the end of the day has accomplished nothing.

And I'm working out now.  An hour a day.  Where the hell does the time go?  And I don't even work full time.  I work five hours a day.  I get home, I try to write for a bit, but there are distractions like email, bills, facebook (*shakes fists at Mark Zuckerberg*).  Plus I blog, I have kids that need my attention, a house that needs cleaning, laundry, grocery shopping.  By brain is cheese toast by 5 pm.


So how do you do it?  How do you balance everything without plummeting to an untimely death (okay, that may be overdramatic)?  This girl needs some advice.

~Megan
Post a Comment

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews