Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tooting the Horn Tuesday: More from the Class of 2k11

First of all, check out the trailer Alissa Grosso made for her novel Popular.   I think she did a great job!!  And she's so darn cute.

Also, my friend Gae Polisner, author of the Pull of Gravity, got a great Kirkus Review.  They said, " Pulls the heart in all the right places." 


Another member of the Class of 2k11, Angie Smibert sold her novel, The Forgetting Curve, the sequel to Memento Nora, To Marshall Cavendish, to be released Spring of 2012. 

Bettina Restrepo's novel, Illegal, hits bookshelves TODAY!!!! Contrats Bett!!

And did I mention my ARC's are coming out? :D

Don't forget my contest, prizes to my 200th follower and their referral. Thanks to Cari at Cari's Book Blog for spreading the news.

Thanks for reading, catch you on the flip side.

~Megan

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for all the links. I'm particularly interested in Illegal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by. Yes, I'm sure Illegal is fabulous. Can't wait to finish reading it.

    ReplyDelete

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews