Monday, May 2, 2011

Monday Morning Blahg: Obama Osama

I was out last night with friends when I got an alarming phone call.  It was my mother.  She said Obama had been shot and killed.

Obama?

Yes, Obama.

Married?  Yeah, married.  (oops, sorry, that just reminded me of a scene from Sixteen Candles)

Obama.  I sighed, shrugged, and I think I may have said. "Figures."  My mom must have thought I was crazy.

Did she say Obama?  I don't know.  That's what I heard.  Obviously when I went and sat down at my computer, I found that it was O-SA-ma, that had been killed. Not O-BA-ma.  Needless to say, I was relieved (and a little disturbed at the picture Yahoo decided was appropriate to post of Osama's dead head)

The whole exchange had me giggling this morning.
Post a Comment

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews