Last night, I have no idea why I couldn't sleep. Night before, my WIP (work in progress for you lay people) was churning through my mind. Night before that, a book I'd read stuck with me. It's always something.
Here is what I'm going to do to help myself sleep.
- Count monkeys. They're so much more interesting than sheep.
- Run myself ragged. Nevermind. I already do that and it doesn't seem to work.
- Cut out the caffeine. Who am I kidding? Someone would die if I cut out the caffeine.
- Drink tea. Blech. No.
- Avoid alcohol before bed. Um . . .
- Get rid of the stress in my life. Er . . .
- Try not to think so much. Right.
1 . . . 2 . . . 3 . . .