Monday, September 12, 2011

Monkey Madness Monday

New addictions to my monkey clan
So, it's already Monday, huh? Sigh.  Last week was exhausting.  I'm blaming stress and constant motion.  The never ending battle to get things done, which never really happens does it.  There is always something to do, somewhere to drive to, someone to see.

I napped.

I never nap.

I napped three times last week.

And why the stress you ask?  The book thing.  Trying to revise and not finding the time.  The kids.  Driving them to the ends of the earth and back.  Them not cleaning up their crap.  It gets to me to the point where I pop some blood vessels and my brain explodes.

So, if you'll excuse me, I have to go check out one kids soccer tryouts, pick the other up from soccer practice, take her to drivers ed for an hour, then pick her up and take her to her other soccer practice.  I shall then collapse.

I wish it were Tuesday.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the SOCK MONKEYS!!! Where did you get them? I'll be reading your book next I just need to buy a box of tissues because I'm sure you will make me cry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought this was a new family portrait, you with the horns. Enjoy these times, you'll miss them someday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cari, I got them at Big Lots!

    Charlie, I know, but it sure makes me tired. sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like it's time to curl up with a bottle of something bubbly.

    ReplyDelete

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews