Friday, October 14, 2011

F³A: Teen Read Week

It's next week.  The theme is Picture It @ Your Library.  It's focusing on graphic novels.  I've already posed this question on Facebook, so if you've already answered there, I've got it.  I'm doing a blog next week for The Class of 2k12 and I want to know your favorite graphic novel characters and why you chose them.

Don't forget the why part!!!

This will post on Tuesday at the 2k12 blog.

Friday Scribbles:

Random iPod shuffle song: 25 to Life by Eminem.

Book of the Week: Um, seriously, I've not had much time to read.  The only thing I've really read is the 17 Day Diet (I've lost five pounds so far) and Wordpress in Depth which I've been reading at work, for work.  I need time and energy to read for enjoyment. sigh.

Netflix of the Week: Monk Season 8.  I'm almost done. :(  I need a suggestion for what to watch next.




Quotes of the Week:
 
“The past can't hurt you anymore, not unless you let it.”
― Alan Moore, V for Vendetta


“You got a lifetime. No more. No less.”
― Neil Gaiman, The Sandman, Vol. 7: Brief Lives 

Happy Friday everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews