Tuesday, December 13, 2011

It's Tuesday

So what? Sigh.

I'm afraid that once again I'm suffering exhaustion.  I can't sleep, my body and mind are tired.  Last night I was in bed by 5:00 pm.  5!!!

On top of that, this has been a bad time of year for me for about the last four years. My depressions always gets the best of me. Why?  No idea.  It just is.  I know it's busy for everyone, but it brings me down so much which bugs me because I LOVE the Christmas season, I do. The lights, the gifts, the food. sigh.

My driver quit, I think that's one reason I'm suffering.  I hired her when I suffered exhaustion before. My doctor told me to take it easy, and I thought that would be money well spent, which it was.  She picked up my kids from school, drove them to lessons, soccer, etc.  Now it's back to me.

I suffer from Seasonal Affective Disorder, and if you've ever lived in the PNW, you know how gray it gets this time of year.

And in general, I'm stressed out about this week because there are music lessons, and Dr. appointments, and choir concerts, and I have to put together and deliver about 55 gift baskets for the law firm, I need to do my Christmas baking, on top of work, rewrites, and being a mom, grocery shopping, cleaning, cooking (which I rarely do anymore with kids schedules and such).

Good thing?  All my Christmas presents are bought.  Most my Christmas presents are wrapped and under the tree.  So, there, I'm ahead of the game.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Megan-I'm so sorry. My BFF is in Portland and gets the SAD bad. I hope you can manage to pull through it and get some help on those extras that are making it that much harder.

    ReplyDelete

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews