Monday, December 5, 2011

Monkey Madness Monday: Megan Messina Bostic is in a relationship with...

Too funny
Yep, I've been labeled.  I'm now someone's girlfriend.  This is a good thing.  We've been together for mmmm, at least a month now, known each other for four years (kind of.  too hard to explain at the moment), it's time to tell the world.

It's been a few months, having someone in my life that is.  This time it's different. Or maybe it's just because it's new.  Who knows?

I'm not used to having someone "do" for me.  I'm the one that is usually doing the "doing". (my god does that even make sense?)  That's not a bad thing either, I mean, in my marriage I was a stay at home mom, so I did for my kids and I did for my husband.  While former grew up and latter worked.

I've been on my own for over a year now, and I've grown accustomed to "doing" for myself be it housework, or putting things together or fixing shit.

My boyfriend (it almost says weird saying it or writing it for some reason) does for me.  It almost seems unreal.  He cooks for me (did I mention he's a chef? There goes my diet), he help me clean the kitchen, he put up my Christmas lights, changed light bulbs, wrapped my pipes.  In my moments of utter neuroticy (I made that word up), he calms me down and makes me take a moment to breathe.

So there it is.  Megan Messina Bostic is in a relationship (picture the Facebook red heart next to that statement).  So far, so good.

Oh, two more things.  Don't forget about my contest on Facebook.  You can win a bunch of Never Eighteen swag and a signed ARC.

Also, I cannot comment on blogs when the comment box is on the post page.  I can only comment if they load on pop outs or new pages.  Others may be having this problem too.  You may want to consider changing your settings on your comments if you're not getting comments.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Megan! You sound (dare I say it) happy!! Not angsty ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time to change your blog title? Great news - congrats. And having a sig other during the holidays is always nice :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I SAW that facebook status change, but wasn't sure how nosy I ought to be. Very nice that he treats you well! It's nice to be with a giver instead of just a taker. I really hope you enjoy this thing in its newness, and that you keep enjoying it as it grows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all. And yes, we discussed me having to change the name of the blog. I told him he would just have to piss me off about once a week so I could stay angsty. :)

    ReplyDelete

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews