Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thursday is Awesome


There's a lot going on. Some personal stuff I don't want to share yet, but it has me walking on air.

Houghton Mifflin Harcourt is looking into another print run of Never Eighteen, which is awesome.

Had a great interview on Book and a Chat with Barry Eva last week. You can check it out here.

I had an awesome classroom visit yesterday at Ford Middle School, and have two more next week at Tacoma Community College and Foss High School.

I was invited to a luncheon on Saturday where I can sell books.

Heading to the ocean with a girlfriend this weekend.

Life feels really good right now. I'm not sure if I'll be able to live up to my title as Angsty Writer for much longer. I may need a new handle.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the good news! I have a friend whose picture book kept getting "print runs". Her book was published in 2005 (Simon & Schuster) and is still in print (hardcover). So you go, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Some well deserved good stuff heading your way. Congrats on all your writerly success, and for the personal stuff, too :-)

    ReplyDelete

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews