Friday, June 1, 2012

New York Here I Come

As I'm sure many of you know, next week is Book Expo America! Book writers, publishers, and gatekeepers will be gathered to see what's out, what's new, and what's next in the world of books. I'll be there with fellow Class of 2k12 members touting our books.

And I will say, there more than likely WILL be vlogging involved.

So, if you're going to be in New York next week, here are some of our events you may want to check out:

BEA Kick-Off Party 
 MONDAY, JUNE 4th, 7pm
 Bank Street Bookstore
610 West 712thStreet (Broadway)
 212.678.1654
Breaking into the business of children's and young adult fiction with
A.C. Gaughen, Lynda Mullaly Hunt, Kimberly Sabatini, 
SarvenazTash, and Sarah Tregay.

 
An Evening with the Authors  
WEDNESDAY,JUNE 6th ,6pm 
Tenth Rail
473 10th Avenue(33rdStreet)
 646.455.0873
Sit back and relax with Class of2k12 authors  
Megan Bostic, A.C.Gaughen, Lynda Mullaly Hunt,  
Kimberly Sabatini,and Sarvenaz Tash. 
Enter the raffle to win fabulous literary prizes!
 
Class of 2k12 Book Signing  
THURSDAY, JUNE 7th, 7pm
Books of Wonder
18 West 18thStreet (between5th and6th Avenues) 
212.989.3270
Have your books signed by
  Megan Bostic, A.C. Gaughen, Lynda Mullaly Hunt,
 Sarvenazlash, andSarah Tregay.

I would LOVE to meet some of my readers! So, if you're going to be in New York for BEA week, consider coming by for one or all of our events. (note I will not be at the first 2k12 event). Some of my classmates will also be at the Teen Author Carnival, more than 20 Apocalypsies will be at BEA! 

So, seriously, if you're in New York, get your ass to one of our events! We'd love to meet you. And did I mention prizes?

Friday Scribbles:

Random iPod shuffle song of the week:


Book of the Week: Still reading The Gathering Storm by Robin Bridges, and can I just say, Katerina is in some deep shit.

Netflix of the Week: Friday Night Lights. Watched the First Episode. Love me some football.

Quote of the week: Okay, normally I would not quote Oprah, because honestly, I'm not a big fan. Please don't get on me for that, it's just an opinion. But, I wanted a quote that projected how I feel about being among other writers, and well, here it is:
"Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher." ~Oprah Winfrey
 
Happy Friday ya'll.  See you in NY.




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews