Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Branding Winner!

So I have my winner of my branding contest. He's someone that commented on my youtube video about the contest. I don't even know if he reads this blog, but if you do, hey Kevin, you won! So, what's the brand?

Megan Bostic 
Creative Chaos

I think it's perfect for me. My writing style as well as my life is nothing short of chaotic. I can barely keep track of myself.

So there it is. Soon I'll have a new look for my website, my blog (hopefully if we can figure that out), and I'll be starting a new video series.

Thanks to all who participated. If any of you who entered want a signed bookmark, send me an email with your address at meganbostic at ymail dot com

You guys rock. Seriously.

Oh, and since I didn't blog yesterday, here's a monkey.

This is how I've felt the last few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews