Monday, January 28, 2013

Introducing...ME!

So today is . A bunch of us bloggers are re-introducing ourselves, then checking out the other bloggers on the list that are participating. To find out more, click here.

So, this is me. I'm Megan Bostic. I am Creative Chaos. Why? Because my writing style, as well as my life is in a constant state of chaos. That's it. I'm a legal marketer during the day writer at night. My first novel, Never Eighteen was published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt just over a year ago.

I'm also a soccer mom, vlogger, blogger (obviously), amateur poet, who likes to mess with graphic design, websites, and other crap.

I mostly write contemporary realistic young adult (YA) literature, though I have a couple adult books in the works, as well as fantasy and sci-fi YA. I do like to write about dark or sad subjects, as I think they are stories that need to be told and I like to write characters that teens (and adults) can relate to.

My two teen daughters, who I often refer to as Thing One and Thing Two, are crazy beautiful, totally inappropriate, disgusting, and hilariously funny.

I'm a fan of the "F" word.

I love monkeys.

I wear black daily.

I love kickboxing.

I'm also a fan of NFL football, soccer, and my children.

I have a boyfriend who's off the charts awesome.

I think I'm going to try my hand at self publishing this year.

Music and life are my inspiration for writing.

I think that's it.

Hoping to see you on your blogs. Please feel free to leave a comment. I love comments and try to respond to them all.

Have a great re-introduction day!






Post a Comment

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews