Thursday, October 24, 2013

First Review

Dissected has received its first review. I'm super excited. It's only been placed in the hands of about here.
six bloggers so far, the first, posting their review today,

Now admittedly, I've known the Watery Tart for a few years now, but as writers, we don't tend to blow smoke up each other's butts. Normally if I read a friend's book and I'm not a particular fan, I won't review it. She seemed to genuinely like Sydney's story and I know Hart likes gritty YA.

 Go check out the review and I urge you to read more of the Water Tarts blog posts. She is witty and awesome. She also writes cozy mysteries. Oh, and she's a nudist, did I mention that? Go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews