- Shit, I forgot to plug my phone in last night.
- OMG How can it be November?
- Can you have a book release party without books?
- That guy hasn't really given me a straight answer about my books.
- I need to order cookies.
- Will I be able to finish NaNoWriMo this year?
- I have a book gig tomorrow, I have a book gig tomorrow, I have a book gig tomorrow, please don't forget...
- Bookscan: WTF?
- I should have screen shotted that #74 in whatever the hell list my book was on.
- I should screen shot the thing where it says Never Eighteen is often purchased with Eleanor & Park and The Fault in Our Stars.
- I should read The Fault in Our Stars next.
- Not as many trick or treaters this year and why all the bananas?
- Too many full sized candy bars left. ugh.
- Yahoo WTF?
- I need to migrate everything to my new email account. Ugh.
- I need to mail stuff.
- People shouldn't have to work on Fridays. Every weekend should be a three day weekend. I think people would be way more productive.
- I hate busy weekends.
- I'm tired.
- At least it's Friday.
There you have it .
So, what are you up to this weekend? Like I said, I have a book gig. I'm on a young adult panel at Northwest Bookfest tomorrow morning with fellow authors J. Anderson Coats, Kristin Halbrook and Cyndi Tefft. Right after that I'm headed to coach a soccer game. My teen girls team is 6-1. They rock!! Sunday I'm headed to the Seahawks game. GO HAWKS!!
Now for my Friday Scribbles...
Pandora Queue Song: Radioactive, Imagine Dragons. It was the iTunes Sessions version, so I went with an acoustic version.
Netflix of the Week: I've also watched nothing...my brother suggested Fringe, maybe I'll try that if I get bored this weekend.
Quote of the Week: “The mind is not a vessel to be filled, but a fire to be kindled.” ~ Plutarch