Here is my defense to this social media addiction blog:
- I only keep one Twitter app on my phone for my ONE Twitter screen name...okay, admittedly I have three Twitter screen names, but the others different aspects of my life that are rarely touched.
- I don't ALWAYS check myself in when I go somewhere. Sometimes I forget.
- My children don't always have to tell me not to Tweet the crazy things they say. I'm more of a Facebook user.
- Posted on the gyno's table with feet in the stirrups? I think not. Though the dentists chair isn't out of the question.
- I've never shed a tear that Pinterest wasn't around before I got married. I've always prided myself on being a great party-thrower. Although now, I admit, with all those pictures, it's so much easier to steal other people's ideas.
- And I'm not into taking pics of my food, especially since I eat popcorn for dinner about three nights a week. I've also never heard of Diptic. Of course, there are all those selfies...Diptic...Where have you been all my life?
- Instagram as a verb? Please! Of course. And Facebooked, Twittered (I make up all sorts of words for Tweeted), Tumblred...any of them can be turned into a verb.
- Yes, I own multiple chargers. I have one at the office, one in my car, one emergency update to post. I know where there are outlets, AND wi-fi. I do not see this as a problem.
- My mom has never called to see if I'm okay because I haven't Tweeted. She doesn't even KNOW how to Tweet. However if my dad doesn't see me on Facebook...
- An Android user as a wannabe...pish posh.
- Oh yeah, those iPhone users are snobs. Any time I complain about my phone it's always, "You should get an iPhone. They're perrrrrfect." Douchebags.
Have a great day. I have to go check my feeds on Facebook and Twitter. And I should probably update my Tubmlr, and maybe post some pics on Instagram, and perhaps...