Monday, November 9, 2009

Four reasons it will be difficult to blog this week.

Insomnia.

I have not slept well for about three weeks now. I've been getting up about 4:00 am. When I go to bed I will wake up about 2:00 am and won't be able to go back to sleep.

My brain is being all used up for other things, and I just don't have the creativity to do all that and blog also.

Right now I'm so tired I may fall asleep on my keyboard.

The good thing about this is, when I go through phases like this, it usually comes to a head eventually, and I will collapse and sleep one night for about 10 hours straight.

That's all for today.

(nano words 16,969)

3 comments:

  1. Megan,
    I used to have the same problem sleeping. No trouble falling asleep, but awaking in the middle of the night and not being able to go back to sleep. I now take two small Benadryl tablets (25mg each) and have no trouble sleeping through the night. I still wake up sometimes, but can always return to sleep. My doctor friend assures me that daily use of Benadryl is not a problem. If it is, I'm in trouble. :-)

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the advice. If it gets to where I can't function. I may try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Writtandert

    [url=http://healthplusrx.com/kidney-stones]kidney stones[/url] Doreimmib

    ReplyDelete

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews