Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Top four things I like about Twilight #3


# Three is the Cullens. I love every Cullen, in the book. (I suppose the movie too. They did a pretty good job on the casting, um, except Edward)

Stephenie Meyer did a great job giving each of these vampires unique and likable personalities, and I loved hearing each of the stories about how there vampirism (yes, if it's not a word, it is now) came about. Especially the completely and utterly unlikeable Rosalie. I can't remember which book her story comes out in, I think it's Breaking Dawn, but it's terrible and intriguing, and it's why she is the way she is, and why she doesn't want Bella to become a vampire. I will say no more on this, as I don't want to spoil it for those who have not read the books.

My favorite of course is Alice. (Whose isn't, right?) The beautiful pixie-ish vamp that can foresee the future. If I could be one of the Cullens, it would definitely be her. She flits about, sweet as pie, then goes into a complete coma when the future hits, and it's never good, especially where Bella is concerned.

I love Emmet's brawn and playfulness, how Jasper struggles with the whole "vegetarian" vampire thing, Esmay's kind heart, and Dr. Cullens sympathetic nature.

And then there's Edward. Yes, we all love him (do we?). I found it harder to love him after book two, and definitely after his part in the movie was cast. But enough on that. I have a day next week dedicated to Edward.

So, that's all for today, thanks for reading.

Kisses :*

Megan

2 comments:

  1. There are too many to choose from...I like Rosalie's attitude. Sure EVERYONE loves Alice, but she's so pretentious...sheesh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Rosalie more that I know her backstory. It makes a difference.

    ReplyDelete

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews