Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Top four things I need to get done desperately now that the holiday chaos has ended.


Video. I miss doing video. I am so far behind on video, it's not even funny.

Number one, I've owed my dad a vacation video for about two years now. Um, can you say overdue?

I also have been wanting to get my next chronicle video out. Since the beginning of December. I wanted to talk about Nanowrimo, writing, my trip to NY, and the upcoming ABNA contest. Haven't had time.

Not to mention my video reviews. I am so far behind on my Vine reviews for Amazon.com it's not even funny. And I owe others some book reviews. Long overdue book reviews.

So there you have it. Expect to see about six videos from me in the next few weeks (excluding my dad's vacation video, you don't want to see that)

What's on your back burner?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews