Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Happy birthday to me!

So, today is my birthday. I’m old(er) I decided to look up and see what is said about my sign, Aries, here is what I found, the shortened, pertinent points.

All will hear my views and voice
Trial and error is my school of choice
Like a dragon, dashing and daring I appears
Fighting for those that I hold dear
I am ARIES, child of Mars 
(I have no idea where that came from)


  • Born leader
  • Impatient (least patient sign of the zodiac)
  • Strong desire to succeed
  • Motivated
  • Must learn steadiness, organization and most of all, diplomacy
  • When confronted, grace and charm does not really belong to you
  • Hurts sensitive souls
  • Has an explosive temper
  • Fears rejection
  • Suffers inferiority complex
  • Immense creativity and energy
  • Competitive spirit
  • Prefers to be where the action is
  • Bores easily
  • Optimistic
  • Independent
  • Impulsive
  • Courageous
  • Combative
  • Adventurous
  • Leaps before looking
  • Takes risks that shock more cautious types
  • Emotionally courageous to the point of recklessness
  • Will change their entire lives on a whim in order to follow some dream or romantic inclination
  • Accident-prone, not because they are clumsy but because they move quickly and impulsively
  • Drives fast
  • Craves adrenaline
  • Willing to go to new places, try new things and start new projects
  • Often have trouble with authority and do better as their own bosses
  • Good at self-promotion
  • Not suited for detail work and prefer to implement big plans and have others fill in the details
  • Good at coming up with creative ideas on the spot but may have trouble sustaining the effort to follow through with their plans
  • Enjoys watching sports
  • Likes to be around others most of the time and tend to seek out novel and exciting situations
  • Prefers people who challenge them intellectually and compete with them in some way
  • Thinks fast, moves fast and talks fast and too much
  • Forceful and even aggressive when pursuing what they want
  • Willing to charge head first into conflict
  • Prefers to deal with problems immediately, head on, and will rarely avoid confrontation
  • Has little respect for those who can’t put up a good fight
  • Honest and forthright, almost to a fault at times
  • Not subtle, and they have terrible tempers that are easily set off, though they are also quick to forgive
  • Often says and does things rashly that cause strife in their interpersonal relationships
  • Aries paradox is a strange combination of selfishness and generosity
  • Usually quick to help those in need, even at great personal cost and risk
  • Fun, lively, playful, and youthful
  • Looks younger than their chronological ages
  • Retains some childlike qualities throughout adulthood, both physically and psychologically
  • Surprisingly sensitive and eager to please
  • Pushy and domineering or controlling
  • Idealistic, trusting, and in great need of reassurance
  • Anything they choose to do, they do fully and completely
  • Stubborn and generally refuse to accept defeat
  • Rarely stays down for long
  • Have a way of coming out on top in most situations 
 I suppose I would agree with most of that. Except maybe the optimism thing. I don't see myself as a very optimistic person, though I am trying to be better.

Okay, here's some people I share my birthday with. I am not exactly the same age as any of them, but I'm closest to Joss Stone. *cough* What?




Joss Stone
11-Apr-1987 (24)
British pop star recorded "Mind, Body & Soul" (2004)
Vincent Gallo
11-Apr-1961 (50)
Actor and director of "Buffalo '66'" also starred in "Tetro"
Meshach Taylor
11-Apr-1947 (64)
His character went from "Designing Women" driver to partner
Louise Lasser
11-Apr-1939 (72)
Star of satirical soap opera "Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman"
Joel Grey
11-Apr-1932 (79)
Master of Ceremonies in "Cabaret" on stage and screen
Ethel Kennedy
11-Apr-1928 (83)
Widow of Robert F. Kennedy saw much tragedy in her life
Howard W Koch
11-Apr-1916 (95)
He produced the Academy Awards show on 8 times, and served as President of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts
Oleg Cassini
11-Apr-1913 (98)
High-fashion designer, couturier to Jacqueline Kennedy
Post a Comment

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews