Monday, April 9, 2012

Monkey Madness Monday: I've Turned Biker Chick

Okay, I've not really turned biker chick, but I did have a ride on my first Harley over the weekend. I never thought I would EVER EVER set my ass on a motorcycle before. This comes from being the daughter of a personal injury attorney and seeing all the accidents that happen to people on motorcycles.

And it's not usually the fault of the people riding the motorcycles, it's the other people, or the design of the highway, or the road conditions.

the Harley I rode on
But, it was a beautiful day, I wore a very expensive full head helmet that is designed to cause the least amount of brain injury possible, armored jacket, gloves...you get the picture. This is me not taking any chances.

So, was I terrified. Yes. Did I love it. Yes. It felt so good to be on the back of that bike. And though I was all geared up and had a giant helmet on my head that made me feel like Darth Vader, I could actually still feel the breeze through it. It's actually very freeing to ride on the back of a motorcycle.

I can't wait to do it again. Don't tell my dad.

2 comments:

  1. I bet you've been pleased with all this warm/beautiful weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, getting outside today for some long overdo yard work.

    ReplyDelete

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews