Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Overloaded, Again

How does this happen? I'm fine then all of a sudden I feel like I'm being pulled a million different directions, on the verge of being torn into pieces and that my head is likely to implode.

I nearly stepped down in one my groups yesterday, feeling particularly worthless.

I'm running around to tennis matches, soccer games, school visits, errands, 5k class, grocery store.

I'm writing, blogging, posting, editing, working, waiting, marketing , networking exercising. Yes waiting is a thing.

I'm behind on bills, laundry, dishes, car maintenance, yardwork, housework in general.

I need to list. prioritize. organize. abide. breathe.

I just don't know how. sigh.

How the hell does anyone do this? Got any tips?


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews