Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Top 4 BEST experiences from school: # 3 Li'l Abner

Yes, it's a weird title. I'm referring to the musical I was in my senior year of high school. This is important because A) I'm a shy person by nature and to try out for the musical was a big step for me. and 2) It made me feel like a rock star. Which is a good thing for a young girl with low self esteem.

Plus it was fun. The rehearsals, hanging out with the cast after. One of my favorite teachers, Mr. Wilkinson, was the director. If anyone is even remotely interested in drama in high school, I would urge them to at least try. It's a great experience. Even if you are only playing wife # 3. ;)

Short and sweet, I know.

Kisses
:*
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews