Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Top Four Reasons I'm the Coolest Mom in the World: #2
It has to be the clothes.
1. skinny jeans. I don't know hardly any other moms that wear skinny jeans. My girls think I am cool because of the skinny jeans.
2. knee socks. I wear them just about every day. With jeans, mini skirts, on the soccer field over my shin guards. It's my thing.
3. high tops. I have two pair now. both black, one with pink hearts with wings, the other pair with purple peace signs.
4. knit cap. I have invested in these almost as much as knee socks, though I pretty much just stick with the black one. It's my favorite.
5. cool t-shirts. My favorite says Bite Me. It's supposed to be a Halloween shirt, but I wear it all year long.
This is pretty much what I wear on a daily basis. The jeans are at times interchangeable with mini skirts. My kids think this is very cool. They told me once as I was sitting around with a leg up on the arm of the chair checking my text messages that I look like a teenager. I did not hate this comment at all.
(nano words, 6503)
My Dad. He's awesome.
John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney