Monday, January 4, 2010

Back to it top four things I need to get done desperately now that theholidays are over.


I guess I need to get back to blogging now that the chaos of the holidays are over, the husband is back to work, the kids to school.

I've slacked on everything these past two weeks that didn't have to do with Christmas.

So, my top four this week is the four things I desperately need to get done now that the holidays are over.

#4 get back to making healthy dinners.

No more pizza, no more chicken and jo's from safeway. Time to eat well again. It's bad enough to eat all the fudge and cookies and crap that come with the holidays, but you're so short of time from all the shopping and wrapping and cards that you resort to quicker unhealthy meals.

Tonight I cook homemade refried beans with some low fat cheese, high fiber tortilla, and fresh veggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews