Thursday, July 15, 2010

Behind

Time to make myself accountable for the things I've fallen behind on during this busy, crazy, frustrating summer.  Of course, these are only my writing goals for the near future, the life stuff will have to fit in there between the cracks.

Three book reviews

Writing on the dystopian, Finding Nirvana, and another edit of Cheesy

Catching up in my critique group

Reading a couple more books for review

Filming a new author video

Sad to say that after I finish these last few book, I will only be doing reviews on a limited basis.  I've just been too busy as of late to keep up.  You can always still ask, just know, you may receive a "no". sigh.

Ciao,

Megan

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a busy summer. Make sure you take some time for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time for me? Is that possible? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Busy, busy, busy. It is important to be able to say no sometimes. DO take time for yourself. As a mother of 5 I say it is possible, but not always easy to find.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck making progress! It's a big list, but if you break it in manageable pieces, you can make significant progress. Tartitude had a really good strategy a few days ago that included estimating how much time these things should TAKE then noting the time they REALLY take. Jan says it's really helped her realistically know what she can commit to and what she can't (and how much time is available for the in between)

    ReplyDelete

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews