Thursday, July 1, 2010

In search of the perfect hot wing...

So a friend of mine referred me to a place that serves great hot wings.   I was less than impressed.  What I got was a huge plate full of over crispy wings, a tiny cup of Franks and a tiny cup of blue cheese.

Now I am going on a Wednesday blog mission to find the perfect hot wing.  I know it sounds crazy, but I love hot wings and I want to know who makes the best.

If you have any local suggestions, let me know.  I may take this gig national some day, but money ain't quite rolling in right now, if you know what I mean.

I was going to go vegetarian, but I think this mission is much more important than that.

Ciao,

Megan

3 comments:

  1. I commend you in your mission. :)
    Truth told, the best hot wings are at Anchor Bar in Buffalo, NY. They did invent them there, after all, and no one else can quite hold a candle so far as I've seen.
    If you can't get to Buffalo, I'd say the best option is to make your own. You can order the anchor bar sauce and plug in the deep fryer...and close your eyes to just how much fat you're actually consuming.
    Details, details...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Faith. I will make it one of my missions in life to get there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All due respect to the Anchor Bar..... if you get down to St. Petersburg, Fl there is a place called Ferg's. It is a sports bar and grill next to the Ray's baseball field. I'll put their wings up against anyones, even the Anchor's.

    Enjoy your mission.

    ReplyDelete

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews