Tuesday, August 31, 2010

How young is too young, DWTS cast, and Justin Bieber's hair.

Just some random bits this morning.

How young is too young?

A thirteen year old motorcyclist died when he fell off his bike and was run over by a trailing motorcycle.  Though he was already a highly accomplished racer, he was also only 4' 11" and 81 pounds.  I mean, is this really old enough and big enough to be competing professionally?  I mean, these kids aren't even old enough to have a driver's license, yet they're allowing them to compete on bikes that can go up to 120 miles an hour?  It seems senseless to me.

DWTS cast

I don't even watch this show, but was intrigued by the new cast. Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino is an obvious good choice.  He's hot, his show is hot, people will watch DWTS because he's on it.  Bristol Palin. Nope, don't care.  The Hoff.  Everyone loves the Hoff. Brandy.  Who?  I'm sorry, but wasn't she like so 1992 or something?  Plus, didn't she accidentally kill someone? Bad choice.  Kurt Warner.  You have to have a good looking sports star, and Kurt is a good pick.  Jennifer Grey.  This seems like an unfair choice.  We watched her in Dirty Dancing, dancing.  So if she can already dance, doesn't that give her an unfair advantage? No one should put Baby on DWTS.  Michael Bolton, Margaret Cho, Audrina Patridge are all lumped together in the I-don't-care-they-don't-interest-me category. The choice of Kyle Massey interests me only because I actually had to look him up to find out who he was.  Fans of That's So Raven will be overjoyed at this pick. Rick Fox, see Kurt Warner above.  Florence Henderson, now there's an interesting and fun choice. The octogenarian in the group, hopefully she'll make it through the entire season alive.

 



Justin Bieber's hair

I just have to say WTF?  It's a horrible style.  It's like someone just placed a hair bowl on his head.  Can we have just a few hairs out of place, please?  Fire the stylist and take a cue from Zac Efron.

1 comment:

  1. I agree on the too young. Moto-cross, sure. Not motor-cycles.

    I didn't even know what DWTS WAS until I saw a few of those names... That is how out of the loop I am. Hot abs, hell yes... if he dances shirtless, let me know and I will catch it on YouTube. Pretty much I have zero tolerance for semi-scripted TV. I want fiction, not Reality TV, and CERTAINLY not this talent show with has-beens crap... not that I have issues with has-beens... until they do something like this. If you are a HAS-BEEN, then you take a parody role as the Big Giant Head or something. THAT was hysterical.

    I confess to a son with Justin Bieber hair... not to try to be like Bieber (he gets mad when people say that) but because of a hat accident last winter in which his hair just ended UP that way and every girl in the middle school suddenly treated him like the hottest boy in 6th grade. Oh, the power of little girls...

    ReplyDelete

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews