Friday, November 26, 2010

Accountablility and other almost impossible things.

Added for its creepiness factor and nothing more.
Trying to stay consistent in the blogosphere has proven a difficult task for me that last few (many) months.  So, in an effort to stay steady and accountable I'm coming up with daily themes for my blog.  So far I've come up with Manic Monday.  And I think I'll do a Writing Wednesday.  So now I just need to come up with themes for Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday.  I used to do the Free For All Friday, but since I'm on Manic Monday (which will in itself be a sort of free for all) I need something new.  Any ideas?

6 comments:

  1. "two-for" Tuesday? (guest blog or tandem blogging with a friend who writes about a similar subject?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe Thankful or Thoughtful Thursday (listing things you're thankful for that week, or just total random musings) and Friends that Rock Friday (maybe highlighting someone's work, whether they're a published friend or just trying to get their name/work out there).

    :D I like Writing Wednesday. I think I should follow that too! And Two-For Tuesday is a great idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good ideas. Okay, so Lori, is this Tues, Tracy the one after that....right?

    I like the friend Friday, maybe I can just talk about someone who's inspired me. oooh, or maybe friend or foe friday, someone either who's inspired or someone who has done the opposite of that for the week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And Thoughtful Thursday huh, I think I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I respect your ambition, but methinks an every other day approach works best for all involved. Personally, I find the Jimmy Buffet schedule (Tuesdays, Thursdays, and some Saturdays) works best

    ReplyDelete
  6. We'll see. I used to blog every day. If I can't hack it, I'll probably go MWF.

    ReplyDelete

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews