Sunday, November 28, 2010

New Format

Mostly to keep myself blogging as well as your entertainment.

Manic Monday (I get to rant)
Twofer Tuesday (I think what I'll do, is either have a guest blogger, a tandem blogger, or I'll take someone else's blog and give my thoughts on it.)
Writing Wednesday (share some writing)
Thought Provoking Thursday (I get to write about anything that makes me think)
Friend or Foe Friday (writing about people who inspire or piss me off)

Now I just need to find something to rant about for tomorrow.  More than likely it will be holiday traffic. :D

3 comments:

  1. I know what you mean. We have something in common; I have a book coming out next fall too! Yay! I am finding it easier to blog since I have something to say now. But, like you, I'm not always as consistant as I intend to be. So, I just decided to do a Photo Friday. On Fridays I post a photo and talk about some aspect of my writing journey. You, however are quite ambitious...one for every day of the week...Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or maybe I'm just insane. lol. Tell me about your book. What genre?

    I used to blog daily, and sometimes I just can't find the time, but I thought if I gave myself a little guidance, I could be a little more consistent. We'll see, and I'll check out your blog. Thanks for reading.

    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you said it, not me (insane). But I did wonder when I saw that crazy baby pic thing. It freaks me out.

    My book is a memoir. It's called, BREAKING THE CODE - A DAUGHTER'S JOURNEY INTO HER FATHER'S SECRET WAR. When my father started having vivid flashbacks and nightmares more than 50 years after the war, I set out to find out why so I could help him. I learned that he hadn't just sat behind a desk as he had said. He was in Naval Intelligence breaking a top secret code and this was the foundation for the greatest sorrow of his life and the cause of the sudden onset of PTSD. That's the smallest "nutshell" I can tell it in. LOL

    Incidentally, I was a teacher for years, so I love children's lit too. I guess I pretty much like all levels of writing. Anyway--great blog. I'll look forward to having you visit mine. ~Karen

    ReplyDelete

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews