Tuesday, April 12, 2011

T is for ?

I need a new Tuesday blog.  People don't seem interested in horns tooting.  Got any ideas?  I'd love to hear them.  Also, I am three followers away from shelling out a prize.  If you know someone you think would be interested in my blog, send them over.  A referral gets a prize too.

Today should be tired Tuesday.  Went out and "celebrated" my birthday in a big way last night. *YAWN*

Leave your ideas for a new Tuesday blog in the comments.  Maybe if I pick yours I'll shell out another prize.

Thanks for reading.

Best,

~Megan

4 comments:

  1. First off,, Happy Birthday!
    Secondly, how about a regular Tuesday Tirade? A kind of Sheen-esque (but samer) rant about everything writer?
    I just posted on the huge pile of books that I have on my night table and kindle. Phew! A bit overwhelming, but an interesting mix of stuff (I listed them all).
    Cheers! Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a bad idea! I'll definitely think about that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good question. WOuld like to see what you come up with. And happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews