Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thought Provoking Thursday: All Work and No Play

For the last few weeks, I've been working every waking hour of my day.  I get up and try to read my email, catch up on Facebook, I try to read other people's blogs, but can honestly say I haven't been very good at it lately.  So sorry fellow bloggers, I'll try harder.

Then I go to the day job.

Then I come home and work in my hard when the weather allows, write, work on marketing for myself and The Class of 2K11.

Then there's my side book trailer business.

And of course I have Thing One and Thing Two who have to be driven every which way, cleaning, grocery shopping, cooking exercise. I've been trying to get up early so I can get all my computer stuff and my blog in before work.

It may not sound like much, but it's all very time consuming.  And exhausting.

I need to learn some balance.  I try, but I'm still not very good at it.

Anyone have any pointers?
Post a Comment

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews