Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Unitasking

Photo by Stuart Miles
I didn't make that up, I read it in a magazine,though for the life of me I can't remember which one. But yea, unitasking. I think this would be a very valuable gift to have.

Imagine, only doing, only thinking about one thing at a time. How much could you get accomplished? But instead, I multi-task, and I suck at it. Like right now I'm writing this blog, while answering emails, drinking coffee, and thinking about other stresses in life. I know, I'm totally talented.

So, I think I'm going to try to stay focused and unitask. I'm going to make a list of what needs to be done (I was supposed to do that weeks ago, but this is me we're talking about), prioritize, and make it happen, one thing at a time.

Are you horrible or awesome at unitasking? How do you stay focused? How do you organize and prioritize your "to do" list? Got any tips or suggestions for me?
Post a Comment

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews