Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Unitasking

Photo by Stuart Miles
I didn't make that up, I read it in a magazine,though for the life of me I can't remember which one. But yea, unitasking. I think this would be a very valuable gift to have.

Imagine, only doing, only thinking about one thing at a time. How much could you get accomplished? But instead, I multi-task, and I suck at it. Like right now I'm writing this blog, while answering emails, drinking coffee, and thinking about other stresses in life. I know, I'm totally talented.

So, I think I'm going to try to stay focused and unitask. I'm going to make a list of what needs to be done (I was supposed to do that weeks ago, but this is me we're talking about), prioritize, and make it happen, one thing at a time.

Are you horrible or awesome at unitasking? How do you stay focused? How do you organize and prioritize your "to do" list? Got any tips or suggestions for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews