- the gray
- the rain
- losing weight
- my nose hurts
- I have a big zit on my cheek that doesn't want to go away
- going indie on my next novel
- asking for money to go indie on my next novel
- being away from my boyfriend for 5 days
- coming to the realization that both my kids are driving which means I'm getting older
- disenchantment with the publishing world
- not enough time to do everything I want or need to
- slowly seeing my dream of being a full time writer slipping away...
But today shouldn't be any worse than yesterday or the day before. Nothing has changed. Why all of a sudden do I feel gloom and doom today.
I think I'll just blame it on the rain *do NOT, I repeat NOT cue Milli Vanilli* Today the rain is loud, and though that may have helped me in my sleeping endeavors, it certainly isn't helping in my waking life. I think today I need some rainbows and sunshine and for this rain to go away.
Here are the Friday Scribbles:
Book of the Week: Um, I've been so busy, I kind of forget what a book is. Maybe next week.
Netflix of the Week: Desperate Housewives season two. Just started it last night.
Quote of the Week: "The heart has its reasons which reason knows nothing of. ~ Blaise Pascal
Happy Friday all. Have a good weekend.