Friday, February 22, 2013

F³A: Heavy Heart

Do you ever have those days where you know everything is not right with your world, but you can't put your finger on it? I mean, I suppose I have plenty of reasons to have a heavy heart today:

  • the gray
  • the rain
  • losing weight
  • my nose hurts
  • I have a big zit on my cheek that doesn't want to go away
  • going indie on my next novel
  • asking for money to go indie on my next novel
  • being away from my boyfriend for 5 days
  • coming to the realization that both my kids are driving which means I'm getting older
  • disenchantment with the publishing world
  • not enough time to do everything I want or need to
  • slowly seeing my dream of being a full time writer  slipping away...

But today shouldn't be any worse than yesterday or the day before. Nothing has changed. Why all of a sudden do I feel gloom and doom today.

I think I'll just blame it on the rain *do NOT, I repeat NOT cue Milli Vanilli* Today the rain is loud, and though that may have helped me in my sleeping endeavors, it certainly isn't helping in my waking life. I think today I need some rainbows and sunshine and for this rain to go away.

Here are the Friday Scribbles:

Pandora Playlist Song:  St. Walker by Young the Giant.

Book of the Week: Um, I've been so busy, I kind of forget what a book is. Maybe next week.

Netflix of the Week: Desperate Housewives season two. Just started it last night.

Quote of the Week: "The heart has its reasons which reason knows nothing of. ~ Blaise Pascal  

Happy Friday all. Have a good weekend.
Post a Comment

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews