Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I'm not blogging today

Instead, I'm sending you to Cynthia Leitich Smith's blog, Cynsations. I talk about my journey to publication and finding Austin's voice. I think it's pretty interesting stuff. But, I'm kind of a narcissist, so, judge for yourself. Comment if you wish. Worship the ground I walk on. Okay, maybe not that last one.

Since I'm not blogging, I'll give you another picture of a cute monkey today. (Oh, but you can wish my luck on my first classroom visit today. I'm terrified.)



3 comments:

  1. Enjoyed the interview, Megan. And good luck with the classroom visit. Remember, you are "famous", so anything you say will impress them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, thanks. funny I don't feel "famous" lol.

    ReplyDelete

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews