Monday, October 15, 2012

Teen Read Week Contest is ON!!

My Halloween/Drabble contest has begun. If you didn't read my blog last week, I'm giving away some great prizes, and today I'm sweetening the pot for all you writers out there.

First off, I will once again explain Drabble. A drabble is a short work of fiction, exactly one hundred words in length (I may be lenient with that), not necessarily including the title. Here's a site that talks a little about drabble, and here are some examples.

I'm giving away a signed ARC (Advance Reader Copy) of fellow 2k12er and Apocalyptie Danny Mark's Velveteen, which is truly awesome. I've read it, I love it. So will you. I'm also giving away a bit of a marred copy (it's got the title page ripped out because I messed up on the spelling of someone's name) of Never Eighteen, also signed. I have a Never Eighteen poster I will sign. I'm throwing in Never Eighteen and Velveteen bookmarks, and a bunch of 2k12 and Apocalyptie swag.

And I"m ADDING...your choice...a query critique or a 10 page manuscript critique. I know 10 pages doesn't seem like a lot, but you can actually get a good sense of a person's writing in 10 pages. Okay? 

Where do you send your entry? Click here or send it to meganbosticbooks (at) gmail (dot) com. (you know, replace the stuff in parenthesis with the symbols. I'm shutting it down 5 pm Thursday, announcing the winner Friday right here on my blog. Maybe on my Youtube. Probably on my Facebook. More than likely on my Twitter.

Get on it folks, I already have one entry!!!

3 comments:

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews