Thursday, May 9, 2013

Singing the praises of Autocrit and opening bank accounts

So like I said a couple days ago, I purchased Autocrit. If you've never heard of check it out. You can get a free test drive on their site. I'm telling you, I cannot believe how many words I repeat. I mean, I knew I used the word "just" two much, but 8 times in one chapter. Um...

Seriously, for those of you thinking about indie publishing it's worth the money at only $117 for the year. Of course, if you don't want to spend that much, they  have other pricing options as well.

I also opened a banking account for my writing. I'll probably end up getting a business license at some point. I'm hoping to make enough money to where it matters. *cough*. I think it's a good idea to keep my writing money separate from my own money anyway, especially since I got the Indiegogo money. This way, I'll be able to keep everything separate for tax purposes too.

I honestly can't wait to get more books written and published, even before I get this one out. I've really enjoyed the process a lot. I hope I keep enjoying it.

I probably going to buy my ISBN numbers today so I can start putting my book out online, on Amazon and Goodreads, etc.

Anyway, that's it. Happy Thursday (I can't believe it's Thursday already).

Enjoy the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews