Monday, July 20, 2009

This weeks top four.

My God things have been just crazy around here. Hmmmm. What to write about? A new top four...hmmm...let's go with, top four fears.


#4 Drowning


This is kind of an irrational fear for me. I have been swimming practically since I was able to walk. I know this doesn't mean I'll never drown, but it gives me a leg up on some people.


There was a period of time when I had this reoccurring nightmare about plunging off a bridge or road and into water. Scariest damn dreams. Always someone in the car with me, usually someone else was driving.


I hate watching movies in which people drown.


And when I found out I was going on a cruise last year, I freaked out.


I really don't know why I fear it so much. Maybe it's just the idea of not being able to control your circumstance, being helpless.


Post a Comment

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews