Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Top 4 Fears: # 2 Spiders

Do NOT tell me they are more afraid of me than I am of them. They are disgusting, gross, they scurry and jump and bite. They make my skin crawl and I break out in goosebumps when I see them. The big ones make me immobile, unable to think, or breathe. I cannot get within at least ten feet of the huge ones. I cannot even get close enough to suck them up in a shop vac. I make my eleven year old do it.



Yes, I'm talking about spiders, black, furry, creepy spiders.



Yes, I know they do the earth a lot of good, but not when they're inside my kitchen, or my bedroom. Not when they're crawling across my floor, or my computer keyboard. If they set foot inside my house and I see them, they will die.
Post a Comment

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews