Thursday, January 7, 2010

Top four things I desperately need/want to get done now that the holiday chaos is over


# 1 is REVISIONS. I'm beginning to hate the word. I might rename it Bob or something like that instead, just so it doesn't seem so daunting. I mean, can you say Bob and feel overwhelmed? I don't think so.

ABNA (that's Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award for those of you who don't pay attention) begins January 25th. That gives me another (give me a minute, I was never good with the maths) 18 days to get my novel, Lockdown,(which I wrote during NaNoWriMo, so there will be obvious flaws) as perfect as I can, AND write a pitch, which is actually a more difficult task than writing a novel.

On a positive note, I am on page 171, so, I'm more than half way there. Of course, when I'm done with this round, I'm going to have a couple extra sets of eyes look at it, then do another quick round of Bobs. (see that didn't hurt as much)

Once ABNA starts, then I want to go back and revise the rest of my novels, five in all. sigh.

That's it, come back tomorrow for the Friday Free For All.

Kisses :*

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews