Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Focus

Okay, here is the plan.  I have reviews to write and/or film.  My plan is to work on this Wednesday.

I have reading to do, which I'll be doing over the weekend.

I need to write.  Desperately.  Haven't for a week and I was at a place in the novel I was really excited about.

Need to go through my closet and drawers and purge some (a lot) of things.

I need to start keeping a calender.

Going to try and simplify, maybe sell some stuff or have a garage sale.  Anyone need some Harry Potter collectibles? 

Focus, focus, focus...

4 comments:

  1. yes, this seemed singularly unfocused of you.

    perhaps you should report to me on a task by task-completed basis.

    *cracks whip.*

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I probably do need a taskmaster. We'll see what happens. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds busy - but you can do eet! It's a week like that for me, and I'm starting to get *depressed* which is my red light signal that I have neglected the WIP. Good luck with your list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always good to have a plan! I was going to ASK what kind of Harry Potter collectibles and then the voice in my head said "Mr. Tart will kill you." *sigh*

    Good luck on getting stuff done!

    ReplyDelete

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews