Monday, August 16, 2010

Waiting for the cable guy...

Since I have some time to kill while waiting for the cable and wireless network guy, and since life is calming down a bit, I thought I would try to get back to the blog.

Much has happened the last few weeks.  I find myself embarking on new challenges that include moving, finding, a job, and working on revisions for my editor.  Life changing challenges.  And though at times things have been hectic, chaotic even, in the end, everything always seems to work itself out.  They work out not because I'm some super woman or brilliant beyond words.  They work out because of my supporting cast, the people around me who lift me up when I've hit the floor.

Sometimes we may take these people for granted, our parents, our brothers and sisters, our friends.  The cable guy.  Ok, maybe not the cable guy, but those other people for sure.  Always remember the people who pick you up.  Return the favor when they need it.  Be the person to them that they've always been to you.

That is all.  It feels good to be back.

Ciao,

Megan
Post a Comment

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews