Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Rollercoaster Ride

Yes, this is my life at the moment.  Ups and downs, constantly going, sometimes upside down, topsy turvy.  So, as you know, the Class of 2k11 has officially launched.  This is a wonderful group of YA and MG writers all slated for a 2011 release.  We're going to be giving away prizes and getting together for some in person events.

I've turned in my revisions to my editor, now it goes to editorial and marketing and I may be seeing a book cover soon.  Maybe.  Or not.  We're hoping for ARC's in spring.  So, everything is still a ways off.

I will have my own website soon.  meganbosticbooks.com. (remember when I blogged that someone already had my name >:( ) It's being created as we speak.  So look for more news on that later.

Also going into the book trailer business if anyone is interested.  I did one for my friend Gae, which can be seen on my Facebook page.  So if you know any authors interested in this service, give them my name.  :)

And I've started a new novel, titled, Taking Zoey.  I got stuck on Withered, so I put it aside.  I will write it, I just needed something to get me going, and this new novel is doing that.

So that's what I've got going on at the moment.  What have you been up to?

3 comments:

  1. Gearing up to self-publish! Daunting, but exciting, nevertheless....plus my new blog, CarrTalk (josephinecarr.com/blog)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm stuck too. I'm putting the ya on the back burner for now and going with the newest. yet, I feel bad about doing that and want to finish the ya fast. sigh.

    You will definitely be doing my book trailer. If I get PT in a really good place, that will be a great one to do, won't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jody, that is exciting!!

    Tracy, yes, PT will be a fun one to do. Very excited for you too.

    ReplyDelete

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews