Monday, October 3, 2011

Monkey Madness Monday

I'm back after a short hiatus from regular blogging.  I'm coming off my exhaustion (I think). I was tested for Anemia and Hypothyroidism, and it's neither of those things.  So I think my doc was right and it's just a case of exhaustion.

I'm still tired, but the last day I had to sleep half the day was last Wednesday, and I've not napped since the week before last.  I'm hoping that I can get back to the exercise and getting healthy.  I'm so tired of being tired.

Enough about that.  Yesterday I was on a panel at Northwest Bookfest with my fellow Harbingers of Doom Marissa Burt (Storybound), J. Anderson Coats (The Wicked and the Just), and Danny Marks (Velveteen).  Our panel was about the Terrible Truth from Conception to Publication.  We had a big crowd and had lots of questions asked.  So, I think it was a success.  The Harbingers had fun looking at the booths and talking to other writers and editors.

It made me excited about revisions again.  I'm really slogging through them, but I'll get them done.

One more thing, I don't know if you guys know I vlog, but I'd love to have more subscribers on my youtube channel.  I've got a couple advice videos, some book reviews, I vlogged my journey to publication, and now I'm vlogging about my middle aged angst.  Click here for my channel.

If you subscribe, I'll send you a signed bookmark.  Just comment below and I'll get your details.

Catch ya later,

Megan

4 comments:

  1. I am very happy to subscribe to your channel! yay, you! I'm impressed with everything you accomplish, despite that dreaded exhaustion.

    BTW, my daughter found the greatest monkey ever. His name is Pixie, and he was taken in by a NJ shelter called the Popcorn Zoo. He sticks out his tongue at you and copies your movements. I love Pixie, oh so very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been suffering from the same tiredness, but I think mine has to do with mourning the passing of summer. Happy to hear you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Allison. I'll get a bookmark to you. I think I already have your address.

    Angelina, I hear that. Mine started awhile before the weather turned. I think it's almost gone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The panel sounds amazing. Wish I could have been there. Take care of yourself (I have to say it cause I'm a mom and can't help myself). What's up with that??

    ReplyDelete

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews