Thursday, October 6, 2011

Thursday Random bits of Everything

First of, I promised my friend Gae I'd share a link. The Falling Apart Coming Together YA panel.  Young adult authors discuss  their recent novels. Authors David Levithan, Jonathan Farmer, Matt Blackstone, Christopher Grant, and Gae Polisner share their recent novels about shattered teenagers who try to understand their fragile world. This will definitely be an invigorating discussion – especially for parents of this demographic.

If you're in the Brooklyn area, get your butt over there.  I wish I were there.

Okay, next on the list, here is the final version of the Never Eighteen book trailer, let me know what you think:


Don't forget, I'll send you a signed bookmark if you subscribe to my youtube channel.  Just let me know.

Also, the Class of 2k12 launches in ONE WEEK!!!!  Can you believe it?  It seems like it's taken so long to get here.  We're having two huge giveaways, one pack of 2k11 books, one pack of 2k12 books open to libraries, whether public, school or classroom.  You can nominate your library of choice, but don't do it yet, wait until we launch.  We're also doing monthly giveaways open to everyone, and three giving back campaigns throughout the year.  If you want to sign up for the 2k12 newsletter, send an email to info@classof2k12.com.  You'll be able to visit our website to find out what's going on, and we're already on Twitter and Facebook.

Okay, I think that's all for today.  Catch you on the flip side.

Megan

2 comments:

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews